Sunday, January 30, 2011

S03 E02: Devil's Advocate




Just to play devil's advocate here for a second, do we really need these little intro paragraphs? I mean, I bet most people just click on the episode title and listen to the show when they want to discover the contents, not read someone's exercise in self-aggrandizement through cheeky writing. Hmm... maybe this is all a bit hypocritical. Anyway, enjoy!


PLAYLIST

The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
Tommy James and the Shondells - I Think We're Alone Now
Marvin Gaye - What's Going On
LCD Soundsystem - North American Scum
Little Joy - Don't Watch Me Dancing


LINKS

Court blocks challenge to condos threatening view of legislature

1 comment:

William Robert said...

The "Devil's Advocate" segments of the show were fun - perhaps it should become a regular part of the ASR like "lightening round"?

I wish to publicly thank my two sons for coming to my rescue on the rink. The incident reminded me of what Rodney Dangerfield once said, "I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out." Skating is still fun anyway!!!

Looks like a decision has finally been made on the Hamilton stadium site. Hopefully it will satisfy all parties.

Have a great trip to Philadelphia, Alissa. You'll have a great time, I am sure. However, here's a helpful tip: "Do not order the lobster at Morton's of Chicago".

Finally, do not feel self-conscious about the level of detail that you go into when discussing topics. That's part of the charm of the show!


Brutus