Monday, January 26, 2009

EPISODE FOUR

Hello regular listeners. Some of you may have wondered: "Hey, this show is great and all, but wouldn't it be radiotastic if Awkward Silences was live?" I hope that, in some small way, this week's episode answers that question for you. Enjoy (anyway)!

MUSIC CREDITS
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Jimmy Mack
Fleet Foxes - Ragged Wood
Portishead - Magic Doors
Wolf Parade - Kissing the Beehive

LINKS
CAPS Conference
Wikipedia's article on the Quiet Revolution
Mad Lib
Fleet Foxes' SNL Video
Rotten Tomatoes - Reviews of Revolutionary Road

3 comments:

Kay said...

Well done, TW and Alyssa!
I REALLY liked the music this week, by the way.
What else? I liked the discussion over Revolutionary Road, hope Montreal and the wedding were great! Looking forward to next week.
Since you always play music that takes me by surprise, maybe you could share "Florence and the Machine" with your listeners next week. I really like "Kiss With a Fist".

Brutus said...

Three thumbs up!

Brutie

Alice said...

My inability to download new music has made it near impossible to listen to your music requests! But maybe my kind hearted co-host could download some of it for me?